How To Record in FL Studio 20
By in the mix
This video shows you how to record in FL Studio 20. The same easy method can be used for recording your voice, vocals, guitars and any sort of microphone or synth.
- Audio settings – Select your interface/microphone and a small buffer size
- Arm a free mixer track for recording
- Select a region to record around and press the record button
- Record your voice or instrument directly onto the playlist
- Name, colour and organise your takes by consolidating them into one final take.
Follow in the mix on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIcCXe3iWo6lq-iWKV40Oug